Monday, August 13, 2007

PINKLOSOPHY

Great Things come in Pairs

These two canvases represent you and I; artist and art collector; creator and consumer; art and society. I strongly believe we need two to compare, complement and compromise. One without the other is incomplete. Thus, the paintings are presented in two canvases; great things come in pairs.

The path and cloud-like elements found in the paintings reflect my confrontation with my doubts in everyday life. The paths represent multiple-mapping opinions and decisions that I face, and the clouds express how I'd like to move on and develop my art further, thus inculcating proper meaning and direction in my work. I want to be a cloud; I don't want to be a mountain, because a mountain just sits there beautifully, but clouds keep on moving.







A Birthday Gift for My Love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home